Can you take ideas, audience goals and messaging concepts and turn them into beautiful, engaging designs?
Ignite Digital Strategy Group Inc. is seeking a graphic designer with ability to design creative campaigns -- in both print and digital -- from concept to completion while maintaining brand consistency for multiple clients and projects. Our boutique agency works primarily with purpose-driven organizations including associations, nonprofits, and cause-related campaigns. This role involves design at every level, from social media posts to conference signage.
Degree in Graphics or fine art required. Minimum of three years experience in the graphic/printing field. Must have strong knowledge of MAC systems, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Must possess strong digital skills, organizational skills and printing knowledge.
It is preferred that the candidate reside in the Washington, DC metro area although the work is majority remote with flexible hours. The candidate must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and know how to manage up and get things done.
Candidate must have:
- Exceptional creative conceptual and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to integrate messaging concepts into brand and design
- Strong creative collaborator with the ability take direction, adhere to tight deadlines
- Manage website updates, e-blasts and newsletters including design
- Ability to track all creative requests and maintain graphic archive
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Sarah Sicherman, Managing Director email@example.com. No phone calls please!