Also known as K8S, Kubernetes is an open-source application that is used for automating, scaling, deploying, and managing different types of containerized applications. It has been designed on the same mechanism which allows Google to run a few billion containers every single week. Kubernetes has the ability to scale without any need to increase your operations team. Whether it is running a global enterprise or testing locally, this particular mechanism offers the flexibility for delivering your applications easily and consistently. The fact that it is an open-source application, gives you the freedom to run it on virtually all kinds of platforms. Whether it is a public cloud or a hybrid infrastructure, you can run Kubernetes easily and effortlessly to achieve your business goals. When it comes to Kubernetes Consulting service providers, multiple different options are available these days.
Few important features of Kubernetes
Here are a couple of important features of this particular application that would help you understand its specialty.
- Automated rollbacks and rollouts: It has the ability to continuously roll out different changes to the configuration of the application, and at the same time monitoring it so that all the instances remain alive and don’t get interrupted.
- Load balancing and service discovery: It assigns every single pod a unique IP address. Besides, and unique DNS name is also assigned for the set of pods. If you’re planning to use any unfamiliar service discovery mechanism, in that case, there is no need for you to modify the application.
- Configuration and secret management: It allows you to update and deploy the application and secret configurations without having to rebuild your image. There is no need to expose your secrets in the stack configuration.
- Storage orchestration: Whether it is a public cloud or local storage, it allows you to automatically mount the storage mechanism.
- Automated bin packing: It can automatically place different containers according to their resource requirements and various other parameters.
These are some of the features of Kubernetes, that have made it one of the most popular and effective cloud-based solutions. Though different other applications are available these days, however, Kubernetes, with its flexible and user-friendly features, has emerged to be one of the most popular mechanisms to be used.
Amazon Web service or AWS
Talking of different types of cloud computing services, AWS is regarded to be one of the most effective mechanisms available. You can use AWS free for 12 months. besides, different other trial offers are also available. Whether it comes to computing, storage, database management, and various other business operations, AWS has become one of the most popular choices within a very short period. Looking for the best quality AWS consulting? These days, you will find multiple different service providers.
When it comes to cloud computing, there are different platforms and mechanisms that are used these days. However, you need to figure out which one would be the best for you to meet your business needs. Whether it is Kubernetes or a WS; you need to understand how effective it is going to be when it comes to efficiently integrating your business operations.